Our business hours remain the same, but in order to keep everyone safe and healthy, we have made some changes. This is what you should expect:
The day before your appoinment:
- We will call you to ask screening questions so we know you are healthy enough to come to your appointment.
- If you or someone in your home is sick, please do not to come to your appointment. Instead, call us at (209)830-9984 to reschedule.
- We kindly ask that you plan ahead to attend your appointment alone. If your child has an appointment, plan for only 1 guardian to accompany him/her if necessary.
- Take a facemask with you. If you forget, we will give you one to wear when you come in.
When you arrive:
- Please stay in your vehicle and call the office to tell us you are here.
- Answer the screening questions again over the phone.
- Wait in your car until we are ready for you. We will tell you when it is time to come in.
- Wear your mask!
- We will take your temperature. Anyone with a temp. over 100.4 degrees will be asked to go home and reschedule their appointment.
- Once we have cleared you to proceed, you will rinse with a hydrogen peroxide and mouthwash solution.
- After rinsing, place your mask back on and keep it on until you are instructed to remove it.